Educational institutions joining the Cisco Networking Academy programme in 2017-2018 are invited to a free Instructor Onboarding & IT Essentials Training. There will be three in person sessions and four online sessions with the free Webex communication tool. During the interval periods participants are required to prepare for the next session.
- Startdate (in person) : 24 January 2018 - 14-17pm - Brussels, Warmoesberg 15, Room E.1005
- Webex Online Sessions: 7-21-28 February 2018 - 14-16pm
- Webex Online Sessions: 7 March 2018 - 14-16pm
- In person sessions: 21 March 2018 - 14-17pm - Brussels, Warmoesberg 15, Room E.1005
- Accreditation session: 28 March 2018 - 14-17pm - Brussels, Warmoesberg 15, Room E.1005
During the sessions we will cover the Networking Academy Learning Environment, IT Essentials, but we will also point out possibilities in Internet Of Things, Cybersecurity and Packet Tracer
If your institution intends to become a member of Cisco Networking Academy, you can register for the free instructor training.
If necessary, repeats may be organized.