Here are some guidelines and tips for the IoE Challenge Pitches & Presentations (Work in Progress)
What is the issue?
- What is the global issues you are answering?
- Why is this issue important for your audience?
What is your message?
- Who is your audience?
- What should they remember from your pitch?
- Memorable opening and conclusion
- Take us on a journey with your story
Memorable opening and conclusion
- Highlight / figures, quotes, personal anecdotes
- Questions (Why? How?)
- Demo your prototype
- Finish on the key message to remember
- Stay simple
- Share your emotions
- Have fun!
Evaluation Criteria IoE Hackathon Pitches & Presentations
Quality of the presentation and the prototype
Mandatory use of:
- Embedded Programming
Potential social impact of the solution
Appropriateness of using IoE
Creativity and originality
Here is a very good example of a pitch