As a Cisco Academy there are specific job functions that individuals at an academy need to perform. A person can take on multiple roles as appropriate.
NetAcad Contact (required role)
- Central point of contact between an academy and Cisco
- Update Academy Profile
- Designate NetAcad Success Lead
- Manage the Contract Process
- Choose Academy Support Center
- Add other users to system
- Access Cisco Communications to share with other individuals at academy
- Provide Academy feedback to Cisco
NetAcad Success Lead (required role)
- Responsible for driving quality and sustainability at your academy, including
- Understand and ensure compliance with all policies and procedures
- Act as point of contact for Cisco Quality Team at your academy
- Review quality metrics after each class completion
- Suggest quality improvements to your academy members
- Work with Academy Support Center as a resource for best practices and assistance with processes and tools
- Improve low quality performance areas
- Participate in Club NetAcad online community
NetAcad Instructor (required role)
Teach students Networking Academy curriculum. For additional instructor information and resources, click here.
NetAcad Staff (optional role)
Anyone who works at the academy and provides administrative or instructional support can fill this optional role.